UPDATED HOURS! 11:00 am - 4:00 pm Monday - Saturday

9/04/2010

Guest Teacher Coming!

My name is Els van de Burgt, owner of Elizabeth Craft Designs and an active and enthusiastic crafter for over 25 years now. I got professionally involved in the craft industry back in the Netherlands some 12 years ago as a shop manager in a hobby and craft store followed by a sales career with a production/distribution company of writing, coloring and drawing products for the hobby market. In 2005 I moved to Canada where I started to design Elizabeth Craft Designs Peel-Off stickers and did product development for several companies in the hobby and craft industry. Besides that I organize workshops, classes, demonstrations and make and takes at hobby & craft shows throughout North America, Europe and write articles for magazines. I have been living in the US now for over a year and it has been a journey. For me as a crafter the US is the best place to be so I really enjoy it and I’m meeting so many nice people. Looking forward to the time ahead of me and be able to teach and show people the things I love to do and make them as excited as I am myself about working with the Peel Off’s.