Lawn Fawn Halloween Class - Julie
Thursday, October 8th or Saturday, October 17th
11-3:30 (with a small lunch break)
$60
Kits are available for purchase
I can't believe it is Halloween is almost here! Come make 6 cards with Julie using Lawn Fawn's new Halloween Release. We will be doing some ink techniques, use the new big hugs pop up interactive die, and of course Julie's favorite shaker card.
Here is the student supply list to bring for Lawn Fawn Halloween Class. Please let me know if you have any questions. I did text you the photo.
Craft Sheet
Tape Runner
Liquid Adhesive
Scor Tape (double sided tape)
Pop Dots
Foam Tape Strips
Bone Folder
Paper Piercer
Water Mister
Baby Wipes
Ink Pad with matching blending brush for each (I listed the colors I used but you could use any in the color family)
I used Tim Holtz Distress but you can use any brand except Stazon or Archival
Black Soot (black)
Wilted Violet (purple)
Mowed Lawn (green)
Carved Pumpkin (orange)
Gathered Twig (brown)
Markers Colors (I used Copics but you can use any color medium) They do not need to be exact but it is what I used on samples
Y35 (yellow)
YR04, YR07 (oranges)
R30 (light pink)
R27 or R29 (red)
B02, B04 (aqua blues)
YR23, YF17 (greens)
V12, V15 (purple)
YR21, YR24 (straw color)
E31, E33, E37 (tan and brown)
W1, W3, W6, W8 (different shades of gray the darkest being almost black) Can use E or N or T if you prefer
Can't wait to see everyone!
Call 408-736-9151 to register!