UPDATED HOURS! 11:00 am - 4:00 pm Monday - Saturday

Please Note Change of hours!!

9/23/2026

 

LDRS Fall Class - Julie


Saturday, November 7th

11:30-2:30

$38


Come play with Julie with LDRS new release. LDRS has come out with the most amazing new fall product. We will be using their brand new eclipse dies, stamps, and aqua transfers to make 4 beautiful fall cards.


Student Class supply list....    

  

Tape Runner

Liquid Adhesive

Pop Dots

Paper Piercer

Bone Folder

Tweezers or gem sticky tool (optional)

Water Mister

 

Copic Colors (I have quite a few oranges listed so you can use different color oranges in the pumpkins. It's ok to just bring a few. I will also have some extras you can borrow. I am listing what I used)

 

Y08 & Y11 (yellows)

R27 or R29 (red)

BG45 (aqau)

YG17, YG25, YG67 (different shades of greens)

E33 & E37 (browns)

YR02, YR04, YR07, YR09 (oranges)

 


Call Cranberry Hill at 408-736-9151 to make a reservation